Wednesday, June 18, 2014

:-(

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to write an update. I am very sorry that I havent posted in a long while. Things have been incredibly emotional for me around here. I had a transfer May 25th with 1 embryo of good quality: 4BB. I do not know what happened but I still ended up not pregnant. I did the same thing. 3 days of serious bed rest followed by 7 days of mostly bedrest.

The parents want to try again, however not this month, next month. They want to transfer 2 embryos instead of 1. So she needs to go thru 2 natural cycles of an egg retrieval. So now back to waiting.

I am on birth control for this month. And as far as I know, when I get my period after the month of birth control, I will have to notify the Drs office and I will most likely start monitoring again. As long as her egg retrivals go well, of course.

Between the medications, and then coming off the medications, and then pms-ing, and now going back on birth control, the past couple weeks have been so emotional for me. Most of the time I feel like crying at the drop of a hat, then the next moment Im irritated, then I feel fine, and then back to sad again. Sighhhhh, the parents are worried about me worrying and I am worried about the parents worrying. I feel so sad and upset for the IPs. Im emotional mostly because of the hormones, but I an only imagine how upset my IPs are. :-(

Please just keep us all in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment