Saturday, May 24, 2014

Cycle # 2, Monitoring Appt #3


Sorry Im a little delayed on posting this time. Things have been a little crazy in my household, and I havent had a chance to just sit down and type.


My next Monitoring Appt was supposed to be set on CD13-Friday. However, I had another appt that day and the Drs office said it was fine to make it for a day earlier. So my appointment was on CD12-Thursday.

Great and AMAZING news!!! My ultrasound showed my uterus lining is already 11.6!! I cannot believe that!! The goal for the uterus thickness is usually 10. Last cycle, on my Transfer Day (day 17), my uterus was only 10.9, which is absolutely great!! So, I am soooo super excited about the thickness now on day 12!!


My IP's embryo(s) are ready and waiting for the transfer! So, now we are just waiting for my body to be completely ready to coddle and protect their little embie. I am not sure how many or what the grade level is though. I will try to find out Tuesday.



Below is the updated medication regimine:

Continue with Estrace, 2x a day
Continue with Prenatal Vitamins
I was instructed to do the hCG shot and Lupron shot Friday night at 10pm.
Sunday I am to start Progesterone pills 1x a day
Also, Sunday I start the Crinone-Vaginal Suppository 1x a day....womp womp
Monday-Crinone 2x a day

Continue this all until Wednesday, which is my next Monitoring Appt. They will only be checking my progesterone levels. This appointment will probably be where they have me start the wonderful PIO shots. However, Im feeling more confident about it this time around. I spoke with the nurse about the welts and itchiness that I had.


She thinks that I was having a slight allergic reaction to the sesame oil (just as I thought). She gave me a different one. This one is in olive oil, so hopefully no itchy welts, yaaay!


Friday (April 30th) is the Transfer Day!! This will be my CD20. I am sooo happy and thankful and excited for this day to be here! I can only imagine the thoughts and excitement my IPs are feeling!!

Happy Memorial Day EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment