Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A little background

Okay, so first I guess Ill give a little background about me.

I am 32 years old. I was born and raised in Allentown, Pennsylvania. I moved to Southern California in 2007. I am a mother with 3 of my own children: D is 14(son), T is 11(son), and  L is 9(daughter). I have a very supportive, sweet and thoughtful boyfriend-Miguel. I am divorced from my children's father. I have a cute chihuahua-Lucy, who is currently my lil baby, lol.

In 2011, I gave birth to the most adorable lil Surro-Son ever! He will be 3 next month. They live in Germany, and I still receive email updates from time to time. Next post I will give a quick recap of my 1st Surro-Mom experience. It was so wonderful! They are the sweetest IP's ever!

Heres my re-cap of my current (2nd) journey so far.
Back in 2006, I was matched with K and F. That was the very first time I signed with an Surrogacy agency. Unfortunately things fell through and we never even got to contracts. Over the years, K and I kept in touch, however everytime she was ready, I wasnt, and vice versa. Fast forward to January 2014. Our timelines synced up and we decided to move forward without an agency. I introduced K to my fertility Dr that I had in 2011. Dr. Kumar and his staff in Thousand Oaks, CA are simply amazing, and dedicated! Well, unfortunately for me, K and F decided they didnt feel comfortable with me not being married anymore. They are still proceeding forward with Dr. Kumar but with one of his surrogates. I wish them the best of luck. I was so hurt, upset and even offended. But now I realize this just wasnt the perfect couple for me.

So, I decided to sign up with the agency that my 2011 attorney is affiliated with. My attorney was amazing, so I figured her agency MUST be amazing as well. And I was right!! They have been awesome! I updated my profile on March 12th and that night I received a response!! They are on top of things and I like that. I am a very organized type of person, so I respect an agency who is also organized. Things run so much smoother with organization.  I have great confidence they will find a sweet match for me. They understand that I do not want a "business relationship". I look forward to working with them. I actually already have a potential match and we are trying to set up a skype meeting for Thursday early morning. I am excited and hopeful!!

Follow my journey by subscribing thru email.
<---Add your email address to the left and I promise no spam....only email alerts when I add a new post ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment