Monday, March 24, 2014

Another Match...

Soooo, I had my phone call last week with the potential IP's (Intended Parents). Everything went great!! We talked from 7am till 830! Friday the agency asked me a few questions that the couple had wanted to know including small things like exactly how many weeks did I give birth to each of my kids, and also my Surro-Son. That took some digging, but since I have kept calendars for each of my children, along with every email from during my Surrogacy in 2011, I was able to find all of the information.

Monday morning I received a phone call. I was so excited to answer, however, the call did not go as I thought it would. Apparently the couple I had skyped with are no longer IP's. They decided they are not ready to start their Surrogacy Journey. I thought at first it was something that I said or did but the agency quickly let me know that it had nothing to do with me. She said she was actually calling because they have another couple who are highly interested in me and would like to skype with me tomorrow morning, if I am interested.

She asked me a few more questions, like if I had any pets (I would assume that is because a pregnant woman cannot clean a cat litter box because she seemed pleased to hear that I only have a chihuahua). She also wanted to know if I am on birth control pills (BCP) or if I had an IUD or taking birth control shots. Again she was pleased to hear may answer-BCPs for a few years now. With an IUD or the shots you need to be off them for about 6 months before you can start the process of becoming a Surrogate Mother. After the phone call, she emailed me the parent profile to review.
So once again, lol, I have a skype meeting with a pair of IPs tomorrow morning at 10am. I am excited yet nervous at the same time. I signed up with this agency almost 2 weeks ago, and since then, this is my 3rd "match" :-/ Im sorta starting to feel a bit shuffled around. I really hope God opens the doors for me. If this is the right couple, than I pray things go well tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment