Thursday, May 8, 2014

downs and ups....


First I want to apologize for my ranting and raving in my last post. I was sad and stressed and worried, and angry, and every other emotion you can think of. Of course, I blame the meds. ;-)

Moving on, I went to the drs yesterday and it went pretty much as I thought. No baby.
I had a feeling when I was taking the HPTs. At 6dp5dt the 2nd line was getting darker and then by the next day it became faint again, and kept getting fainter as the days past. Yesterday my hCG # was 2.1 which is half the # from 2 days prior. So it was a chemical pregnancy.

I was pretty upset when it became official, even though in my gut I already knew. The Dr told me to discontinue all medication and that I will get my period in a couple days. Later, I spoke with my agency, asking them, now what?
I told them everything the doctor said, and that I would need to start birth control by Sunday, if we are not trying again right away. My agency said they will speak with my IPs and find out what are their thought as to what they want to do next. She said she will definitely let me know before Sunday.

I thought it was pretty much over. The parents left the US before the transfer so, I thought they were pretty much done trying. Well, I reallllly need to stop thinking!!

 I got an email later that evening from the drs office saying that my IPs are flying back here, next week!!! They want to try again and right away!!! OMG I was sooo excited and happy, I re-read the email maybe 15 times!
 I was instructed to tell them when my period starts!! Yaaaayyy!!!

So for now, back to the waiting game.

PIO shots update: Last night my butt finally got a rest from these little buggers. Most of the welts are healed up. On my right side there are 2 pink spots where welts used to be and a small bruise. On my right side is only 1 raised welt from the last injection that I did. Both sides, thankfully, are not sore. But, OMG do they itch! Idk if its the sesame oil that my body is reacting with. Possibly a slight allergic reaction....? But, I absolutely do NOT remember any of this thru my last journey.
I am going to email the doctors office to ask if I need to continue the prenatal vitamins. Im thinking it will be a yes.

Im so excited for next week! I want to try to get together with my IPs more often while they are here this time. Im hoping we will have many opportunities to bond more this time around. I would really love for them to meet my kids and boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment