Friday, May 25, 2018

Paperwork

Yesterday I had also received a few emails. 

1. The nurse from the doctor's office asked if Im on BCP (Birth Control Pills) and when am I due to start my next period. I replied back with: Im on birth control and I start my inactive pills (aka get my period) this coming Sunday, May 27. To which her reply was to email her when I do get it and on day three (Tuesday) start a new pack of active birth control pills.  Sounds easy enough!! 

2. My agency coordinator sent me an email asking me to print, sign, scan and email back a paper for the psychology group therapy that my agency does. Nice and simple!! 

3. I received another email from the nurse also asking me to print, sign, scan and email back a few papers. These were Informed Consent for Surrogacy paperwork. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezey!
Well thanks to my printer for hanging in there!! It said I was low on Black, Blue and Yellow all the way back when I printed out my contract.....the first time! hahahaha Every single time Im near Staples or go to Walmart, I seem to totally forget to pick up ink. It never fails lol 

So with the help of my Handy Dandy printer ;-) I was able to accomplish these tasks this morning. It would have been yesterday but the nurse's papers needed my husband's John Hancock. 

Next step: waiting to start my Inactive birth control pills on Sunday....and restart active ones on Tuesday! :-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment