Saturday, April 19, 2014

Monitoring appt #3

Things JUST got interesting!!

So this morning was my 3rd Monitoring appt. Today is my CD11 (cycle day 11). Pretty much the same as before, except they were super busy. Unfortunately this time there was alot of waiting involved. Since today was Saturday, my boyfriend came along to support me. Like before, they drew my blood and then did the ultrasound. But this time, I had the coveted, ever so special "Triple Stripe"!!  Yaaayy!! It has to do with the thickness of the uterine lining. On the ultrasound screen, it looks like 3 stripes. It means my uterus is ready. As soon as I saw it on the screen, I knew they were going to have me do the hCG trigger shot. Later in the afternoon, I received an email, and I WAS RIGHT!!!

Tonight I have to give myself the hCG shot in my Right lower abdomen and Lupron in my Left lower abdomen. Maybe I can try to take photos, and post the how to's tomorrow.

I am to call Monday morning to schedule my next Monitoring appt for Wednesday 4-23.

And Friday 4-25, at 1:30pm is when they have scheduled my TRANSFER!! Yaaayy!!!  OMG I am soo excited! I cant wait to see my IPs again!! And this time, my bf will be driving me, so he will be meeting my IPs for the first time! :-)

Here is an updated list of my new med routine-except the injections for tonight:

Estrace pills: 2x daily
Progesterone pills: 1 @ bedtime-starting tomorrow night
Crinone(vaginal suppository): 1x tomm, 2x Monday-4/21, 3x Tuesday-4/22

I thought I would add a couple photos too.



These are the current meds, starting tonight thru Wednesday morning. I bought the pill container to make things easier.









This is when me and my bf each had to do blood work. Lucky him, he didnt bruise. But guess who did, womp womp....















Heres a photo of the ultrasound machine and the wonderful weenie wand. This fertility clinic has a tv on the wall thats connected to the ultrasound machine. That way whoever is laying down, doesnt have to lean over to see the screen. Heres a pic of that too.














Scenery around my fertility clinic-Southern Orange County, California. Love it!!!

This is a pic of my table while I was going thru all the paperwork for the agency and the fertility clinic:



This is my fave pic!! This is where my IPs and I went for lunch together for the first time!! I will always remember that day! It has a special place in my heart! Very Special, and yummy!

So now that Im thinking about it, I probably should have put these photos into the correct postings. oh well, maybe I will do that while Im on my own personal mandated bedrest, next week ;-)

One last thing, I just wanted to post about for my own personal future reference: Estrace has given me no side effects. We shall see about the other meds tho.....


No comments:

Post a Comment